Broken quick coupler, repair or replace?

jeudi 24 mars 2016

While working on a project moving lots of boulders, the quick coupler on my JD 410G failed, see pics for the damage. It looks like a fairly complicated fabrication and welding project to repair it. New OEM is over $1,500, new aftermarket are way over a grand, I found a used one for $450 that looks like it has seen better days.

Any opinions for repair or replacement? The metal is crystallized and fatigued so the entire "hook" section must be replaced. Name: image.jpeg Views: 3 Size: 148.8 KB

I'm not in a huge hurry as I installed my 24" bucket and thumb directly to the stick so I'm still in business. I just can't change buckets very easily.

Thanks in advance for any insight provided!
Attached Images
 


Broken quick coupler, repair or replace?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire