Hitachi ex120 2 chattering sound possibly from high pressure bypass and low power

mardi 22 mars 2016

I have Hitachi EX 120 - 2. I have two problems.

First problem is that when you operate with heavy load there is a loud chattering sound that sounds like it's coming from either the hydraulic pump or the hydraulic manifold. The sound goes away after after a second or so. The sound will occur with any operation that has a quick response. If you load it slowly with the joystick it will not chatter. It has a new pump coupler.

The second problem is the machine when put under heavy load loses power and wants to stall with black smoke this occurs under any operation including trying to turn when traming. The power slowly dies off, black smoke comes on and it will kill the engine.
The machine was out of service for quite some time. I've changed all the filters. I also took the newly changed fuel off and check for debris. I found no debris and installed a new fuel filter. No change.

Is it possible that both problems could be connected to the differential pressure sensor? I did have a fault code 26. I check voltage at the sensor and adjusted. It will only adjust to 0.79 volts. Specification is .2 to .4 volts max 1.0 volts. The fault code went away after adjusting to .79 volts.

If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it, thanks.


Hitachi ex120 2 chattering sound possibly from high pressure bypass and low power

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire