It was just a matter of time

mardi 22 mars 2016

I've often said that I find these big exhaust pipes on machines a blind spot. It's not bad if you have a camera, but if not I find it a bugger. We had a big storm yesterday, and one of the boys that plow one of the malls had to leave because he was having trouble with his blood sugar. They called me in to take his spot. Rather than grab the grader, I just took his 150 Volvo. About half an hour in, I checked the mirror saw nothing, just the exhaust pipe, backed up and bang. Checked the mirror again, just exhaust so right away I thought car! Glanced over my shoulder just in time to see the 60 foot light standard fall to the ground. Nuts!!! Glad there were no cars where it fell.


It was just a matter of time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire