Takeuchi TL 150 fuel issues

mardi 22 mars 2016

I believe I have some fuel related issue with my takeuchi!I start it in the morning and it starts right up but dies within a few seconds.then I have to crank it a few times for many seconds,then it starts and seems to run fine with no smoke or loss of power. opening the throttle up seems to help but may be a coincedence.if I shut it down and restart right away it starts back up,but if I wait just a few minutes it`ll do the same thing,even if it ran for hours, it`ll again, run for a few seconds then dies, then crank her for a few min and runs fine. what could be wrong with this machine??I just put in new seperator filter and fuel filter with no help.it seems the fuel is leaking back maybe to the tank from one of the filters and by cranking it they get filled up again. thanks guys for any help!! tomorrow I will look to see if the seperator filter is full after it dies to see if it is empty,if this may help diagnose the issue.


Takeuchi TL 150 fuel issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire