Track Adjuster Grease Block -Cat 315bl Excavator

vendredi 25 mars 2016

Drive work necessitated loosening the track.

Grease fitting block on one side is at an angle pointed more downward than squared to the framed opening. I was able to loosen the relief to do what was needed, but was a bit tight in trying to get a socket on to the relief bolt After the track was loose, I tried to move the housing/block with a slight pressure, no luck twisting it. I have looked in the parts book but cannot identify what keeps it aligned with the access opening?

The track is presently separated, so if there is a bit more to it that I need to do, seems now would be the time.

Guessing it may be something very simple? Or should I say hoping it is? What do I need to do to true the "grease housing/sleeve??" up for better access through the opening? The "grease housing" is a square configuration on this machine. Do I need to remove the idler assembly out of the slides to adjust this??


Track Adjuster Grease Block -Cat 315bl Excavator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire