Trelleborg track users, or know a user?..need help.

jeudi 10 mars 2016

So a distributor near me gave me a heck of a price on the trelleborg C lug pattern for my kubota svl90. $1950 for both shipped to me...free shipping, said the price is good till I become a customer. Both the company and distributor have been very helpful in emails and quick response. This is the pattern I want, and so far this is a hard to beat price. From my reading on their site, etc seems very good quality.
Trelleborg-Tracks.pdf
But I want real world info from users of this brand or if you know a user of this brand, give me any and all feedback, good or bad, thank you! Hoping to purchase in a few weeks. Thanks guys!
Attached Images


Trelleborg track users, or know a user?..need help.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire