941 Spring Track Recoil Spring Install

mercredi 29 juin 2016

Name: 20160629_143530.jpg Views: 1 Size: 129.7 KB

Finally got around to picking up the aftermarket track recoil spring on the RH track on my 941 Loader, Ser # 80H 2988, getting it up from our local Cat dealer. After matching it up to the old spring which has a caged length of approx 23" when on the machine, as compared to 29" of free length for the new one they shipped. New one seems too long. Can anyone who has changed these out give me an idea of what the difference in length should be, unrestrained vs when it is installed? I am thinking that it should only compress just an inch or 2 when installed from it's free un-caged length & that perhaps they sent the wrong spring. I checked with the dealer & am waiting for them to get back to me.........
Attached Images
 


941 Spring Track Recoil Spring Install

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire