ecavator undercarriage question

lundi 27 juin 2016

I am looking at possibly buying a komatsu pc78 at an auction soon. The one I am looking at has steel tracks with street pads. The pads are in really good shape and don't look to be that old, but the chains are toast. There is actually wear holes in some of the links at the pins. So I know for sure that it needs chains and sprockets. I am not very experienced at undercarriage evaluations, but the rollers and idlers looked to be in pretty decent shape no real noticeable major wear. I am buying this as a farm machine that will only see 150-200 hours a year tops. Is it possible that I can get by with just the chains and sprockets or is it more likely that the whole undercarriage will need to be replaced. I am hoping I can get by with just chains and sprockets because the idlers and rollers are going to be another $2500-$3000. the machine has 5500 hours on it.


ecavator undercarriage question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire