DC 95 injection pump issue

mercredi 29 juin 2016

I've got a new to me New Holland DC 95, which I gather is a Case 850. Since it's got electronics for everything, I'm assuming it's like an 850K. My current issue is that it won't restart when it gets warm/hot. I can start it cold just fine. But let it run for 10-15 minutes or longer and it won't restart unless it sits for several hours. My local CNH dealer tech told me it was the fuel shutoff solenoid, which I replaced. That didn't change anything. I then started swapping relays around to see if the shutoff relay was the cause. That also produced no changes. I then pulled all the relays from the relay panel and brought them to the tech, who tested them all and did not find any bad ones with his test box. In doing some searching, I found a post that talked about injection pump issues causing hot hard or no starting. That post said to dump some cold water on the pump and it will restart. That actually worked. It fired right up after I dumped a bottle of sort of cold water on the injection pump.

So my question is what is failing in the pump? Is it something that will eventually prevent it from starting at all? What's the way to fix it?


tia


DC 95 injection pump issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire