Newbie with 1978 JD410 (Expect to see me here a lot with questions!)

samedi 25 juin 2016

I just bought a 1978 JD410. My first backhoe. I moved TWO buckets of gravel and burst a hose. Got it off with service wrenches I got at Harbor Freight, had NAPA build a new one, got it back on. That was last week. Got a few hours of heavy clay moving each day, then today, lost power digging out with the backhoe.

It's leaking profusely from either a 90 fitting or a flare fitting right at what appears to be a non-original hydraulic pump. My question is how do I get this thing off? What kind of alien wrench do I use to get in there, or do I have to disassemble half the tractor to get to it?

For context, I start with a wide angle of the tractor :
Name: IMG_4145.jpg Views: 5 Size: 71.9 KBName: IMG_4146.jpg Views: 5 Size: 65.6 KBName: IMG_4147.jpg Views: 5 Size: 60.4 KBName: IMG_4149.jpg Views: 5 Size: 53.4 KB
Attached Images
    


Newbie with 1978 JD410 (Expect to see me here a lot with questions!)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire