D5C universal joint, transmission seal and final drive seal questions

dimanche 26 juin 2016

I have a D5C LGP series III
SN 6ZL00259

I am replacing the spider gears (universal joints) and the transmission seals and real drive seals. these are both of the seals on either end of the drive shaft (universal).

I got the parts from the Cat dealer the transmission has 1 seal and the real drive side has 2 seals and 1 o-ring.

does anyone have the procedure for replacing the u joints and seals?

are there any special tools required?

is it best to assemble the block and 2 universal joints and then install the assembly?

I am concerned about getting the seals installed properly

i appreciate any help/ experience/ advice





I am concerned about getting the seals out and installed properly

appreciate any help


D5C universal joint, transmission seal and final drive seal questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire