JD410 both FEL cylinders busted. Help?

mardi 28 juin 2016

Wow, I spent all day hunting down the crazy fitting, then wrestled to get it on. Then, the tire wouldn't hold air, and I noticed that it was a loose valve. So, I went and bought a valve stem wrench and it stopped leaking. Also, put a bolt and nut in the lock for the bucket and I've gotten a lot donee in the few hours I've had a working hoe.

Then, I was pushing a piece of concrete slab about 3' square and 5" thick. I bent the bucket over forward, and put it in front of it and drove forward.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud POP, and the four bolts on both cylinder caps busted off and the cylinder pushed through.

I lifted the arm, got to the level, and pushed the caps back in. Maybe I can just replace the 8 bolts...

But they weren't all the way in, so I gently set the bucket down, and reversed to gently apply a little pressure to push them in,

Both chrome cylinders snapped in half and fell to the ground.

I must not live right.

What do I do? Do I buy new replacement cylinder rods and rebuild kits? Do I get whole cylinders out of a junk yard (I heard there was one about an hour away.)

I'm more broken hearted than anything. I was really looking forward to this rare good weather to get this done, and I'm down for the count for probably a week, if not more. Any help (and encouragement!) you can offer..?

I mean, I didn't think I was even being rough on it. Did I just make a horrible decision buying an old machine and I should only use it to load plastic balls into bouncy house?

Thanks.

Name: IMG_4209.jpg Views: 0 Size: 53.8 KB
Attached Images
 


JD410 both FEL cylinders busted. Help?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire