CAT 279C Gremlin

lundi 27 juin 2016

Looking for any advice...

2009 CAT 279C...everything has been working great. Start it up yesterday, move about 25 ft and I lose all bucket controls on the right joystick...no up/down, no tilt/curl. Nothing I could do got it to work...so I had to use the emergency hydraulic release to lower the bucket so I could get out. Inspected everything and there are no leaks, no electrical issues that I can see (frayed/broken wires), all fuses are good. Today I go out and try again and same thing, but now when I start it up, the controls work for 3-8 seconds and then die. If I shut the machine off and restart it, they come right back for another few seconds and die. I am getting no idiot lights or alarms...
Any advice? I don't even know where to start.
Thank you!


CAT 279C Gremlin

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire