Brakes vs Hydrostatic Forward/Reverse for Stopping

mardi 28 juin 2016

Do guys generally use reverse to slow/stop heavy equipment.

I have an 1987 New Holland LB620 backhoe/loadersmall. It's a small 7,000lb articulating unit. There is one large disc brake and one small caliper which is manually engaged when I press the brake. The pads are pretty much metal to metal at this point. The pads are no longer manufactured. I could possibly find someone to reline them but I'm not sure how much this brake really does anyway.

Will I even notice much difference braking on hills with this small pad relined? I'm not sure it's worth having it relined. Any thougths? Thanks

Name: 20160628_103829.jpg Views: 2 Size: 37.9 KB
Attached Images
 


Brakes vs Hydrostatic Forward/Reverse for Stopping

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire