Bobcat t650 *randomly shut off and now it wont do anyhting*

jeudi 30 juin 2016

Hey guys I've got a 2011 bobcat t650 that i bought brand new. it has 1200 hours on it and I've never had any problems with it at all.
I was doing some grading yesterday and i had been running it for about 2 hours, all the sudden out of no where the machine just shuts off (no bog down or anything). when i went to hit the run button on the keyless entry nothing would come on. I've tried everything and the bobcat won't do anything at all, it acts like it just completely died.
Ive tested battery,connections,fuses, and can't find any problems. Could any of y'all help me?


Bobcat t650 *randomly shut off and now it wont do anyhting*

1 commentaires:

Worker a dit…

The same thing just happened to me. Mine is sitting in the Bobcat service department waiting to be diagnosed. Did you find a resolution?

Enregistrer un commentaire