Non starting issue Takecuhi TB153FR

jeudi 30 juin 2016

I have a 2006 Takeuchi TB153FR that i've owned for about a year and a half. Right since I owned it it wouldn't always start, but was consistent. Would always start after sitting for the night and was usually good for 3-5 starts before you'd have to leave it sit, sometimes as little as 1 hour and it would start. At one job it wouldn't start, tipped the cab forward tapped the starter started up. Assumed it was bad starter, replaced it worked fine for a bit (however since it was good for a few starts prior and I don't use the machine a lot it's hard to judge it). Then wouldn't start at a job first thing in morning, so took it to shop. They replaced the controller, worked good for about a month until it happened again. Left it overnight and fine again and been fine for about 3 months. But i'm always worried it's not going to start. When it won't start key cycles normally, but when I go to crank nothing. Last time it happened I swapped fuses around to see if no change.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've read there is some kind of harness you can plug together under the seat to by-pass some shutdowns? Since the starter and main electrical harness has been replaced I can't there being many other options? Hate going to a job and always having to leave it run, or only turn it off sitting a certain way incase it won't start and has to sit there for the night.

Other problem is the only dealer here and who did the work was terrible, so I want to fix it myself. Took them 3 weeks to replace it, and cost me $4,000 and ontop of that charging me $500 for a day rental of one of their machines :Banghead


Non starting issue Takecuhi TB153FR

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire