Best way to drain all of the coolant out of a 312 cl.

dimanche 23 novembre 2014

I made the mistake of pouring a half gallon of green antifreeze into my 312. As soon as it got to the level where I could see it, it was strawberry red and I knew I screwed up. Some say they're both ethyl and it should be ok, some say don't do it. I don't want to take any chances. (Never bothered to look in the expansion tank to see what type it was) :Banghead So I went to my local Cat dealer, picked up 6 gallon of ELC and start the drain, flush and change process. Opened up the draincock on the radiator and drained it, but only about 2.5 gallon came out. I know there should be a couple more gallon in there between the hyd oil cooler, air conditioner, and what's in the block. What is the best way to get it all out without running 50 gallon of water through it and having a large volume of waste to dispose of?



Any help would be greatly appreciated





Best way to drain all of the coolant out of a 312 cl.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire