Cat d6d injector pump leaks around throttle linkage shaft 3306

dimanche 23 novembre 2014

Hello,

My injector pump has an intermittent leak where the shaft exits for where the throttle linkage connects.



Do I need to take it an injector shop or cat dealer for pump work or can I somehow pull off the plate and install a new seal easily in the field? Injectors pumps can be tedious.....any tips?

Cost? Process of fixing it?

I'd really appreciate any help.



Oh, while I am at it.....the fuel pressure gauge is fogged over. Do I need to buy this at cat or can I get one at my local napa? Shouldn't it be an outdoor waterproof style gauge? What reading should it set up for? 0-200 or what? Lol. Or white to red? Thanks!





Cat d6d injector pump leaks around throttle linkage shaft 3306

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire