580b case backhoe oil questions

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

I have what I believe is a 1973 580b case backhoe. (serial number 8714686)
it has the G188D engine and the shuttle shift.

I just did outer rear outer wheel bearings and seals. I'm having trouble verifying the type of oil called for in the final drive (my book makes no mention of oil type) also Id like to drain the trans and differential which the manual calls for sae 90wt for the trans and diff. is it the same for the final drive? do the differential and final drive share fluid?

also an I safely run 15-40 in the engine?

what are some of the best alternatives for the case hytran hydraulic oil. I read somewhere I can run hg46 in the hydraulic system but not in the shuttle?

ive spent hours searching this site and others and haven't gotten many definitive answers.
thanks


580b case backhoe oil questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire