Pull type compaction roller-will it get the job done?

samedi 28 novembre 2015

I'm going to need to build a pad for the building I'm going to build. The building will be 50x125, but the pad will be about 150x150, thinking about coming up above grade about 3'-4' to be even with the road.

The soil is nasty expansive black gumbo, I'm going to be stabilizing with lime (I think I'm going to be incorporating with a big offset disc).

I'm going to be doing as much as possible myself, only thing I know I won't be doing myself is the concrete.

I'm trying to figure out the problem of compaction, I've been seeing rollers like this; http://ift.tt/1SpIVt5
And I'm wondering is that given enough passes, will these get the job done? I know this depends on the findings and recommendations of a soil engineer, but would it work in theory? I'll be my own construction crew, so time isn't an issue.

Thanks for any and all help.


Pull type compaction roller-will it get the job done?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire