Track Roller Oil Level Plugs on 941 Loader

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

I took the plugs out of the bottom track rollers on the 941 track loader that I recently acquired, to check the oil level in them & see that someone had pumped grease into all the rollers, likely because seals were leaking I am thinking. No oil comes out of any of them, they are just full of what appears to be GP grease. Since they are full of grease I will leave it that way & try to pump a little in from time to time which will hopefully extend the life of them. Will putting a little grease in from time to time damage the seals if I am careful? Does anyone know what thread the plugs have, as I would like to make up an adaptor to couple up to my grease gun, to pump some grease in? They appear to be a straight thread of some sort.


Track Roller Oil Level Plugs on 941 Loader

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire