Volvo L70 engine fan needed

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Hi all


My L70 loader has been making a strange noise for a few days. I thought it was a misfire as it didn't seem to be running correctly. Turned more into a vibration yesterday and then heard a bang followed by a water leak.

The water pump bearing failed so the fan wasn't spinning straight. The fan was spinning unevenly and cracked and a blade went through the radiator.

Rad off being repaired and water pump will be exchanged tomorrow but I think I'm gonna have trouble getting a replacement fan. Local breaker hasn't got one and says Volvo have discontinued the part.

Does anyone here know where I can find one? The engine is a Volvo BM TD 45 B.


Cheers

Karl


Volvo L70 engine fan needed

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

i have one its used make me a offer
harrywallace28@hotmail.com or harrywallace28@gmail.com

Unknown a dit…

i have one its used make me a offer
harrywallace28@hotmail.com or harrywallace28@gmail.com

Enregistrer un commentaire