Some 94 JCB Sitemaster Questions

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

I "think" I have a 94 JCB Sitemaster series 2 Backhoe. I can upload more pics if need be.

Questions:

1: How do I tell what year the machine is? ID is 0438160, Vin is SLP214TCSE0438160.

2: I noticed while going up a pretty steep grade with a full load of rock it seemed a little gutless. Will I hear the turbo? How do I tell if my turbo is working properly? I am putting on 2 new filters inner/outer, they were pretty beat.

3: Manual, I have a service/parts manual, but would like the owners manual for this yr model. I downloaded one but think it is for the 3x

4: I ordered a hydraulic filter for the in tank filter, but when I removed the access plate Hydro fluid was oozing out, and it was basically level. I think I may have over filled? What level should it be at?
-I also placed my hand in there and felt a metal tube, but there was not filter I could remove, or find a cap to remove to access the cylindrical filter?? Is it possible mine didn't have one in it, and when I put the new one in (pictured below) does it require a cap? How is it held in??
Name: s-l1600.jpg Views: 0 Size: 26.3 KB
Attached Images
 


Some 94 JCB Sitemaster Questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire