Annual mechanical inspection form ?

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

I'm in BC, Canada.
Besides my daily operator's inspection, an annual structural inspection (magnaflux every accessable weld), and operator Certification, "Worksafe BC" is now requiring an annual mechanical inspection "by a qualified person".
In discussing this with my Worksafe BC rep., I told him that I do all of my own maintenance and repairs, he suggested that (for now at least) they would accept my doing my own annual inspection but I was to keep a written record of it.
Anyone out there with what might be an "appropriate" "Mobile Crane Annual Mechanical Inspection Form" ??
Failing that, suggestions as to what I should include on my own "home made" form. :)
Thanks in advance.

Engine
Transmission
Final Drives
Tires
Brakes
Hydraulic Pump
Air System
Winch(es)
Cable


Annual mechanical inspection form ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire