Advice for t190 1000 hr service

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

I am picking up a new to me 2006 Bobcat T190 with 1200hrs on it next week. I had it inspected by the local dealer, and it received a clean inspection, with the advice that it needs a 1000 hr service. I am trying to assemble all I need to make the job go as smoothly as possible. I want to change air, engine oil, fuel and hydraulic filters. Drain and replace engine oil, drain hydraulic tank and refill with new. Drain and replace drive motor oil, and replace (or clean?) the case drain filters. Will I need to order the drive motor oil and case drain filter from a Bobcat dealer? I have already picked up all other spin on filters and air filter from a local parts supplier. What is the correct hydraulic oil to refill with? Several posts on the forum have recomended AW 46 hydraulic oil..... correct? I read that I need a 3/4" hex key for the hydraulic tank fill.... got it. I have a pump to suck out the oil from tank... check. I have looked at a bunch of videos showing track removal strategies. Am I missing anything to get the job done?
Alan


Advice for t190 1000 hr service

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire