Ht 50 skid steer ...hero time

vendredi 25 mars 2016

Hi all ...Im a newby and really happy to find such a useful site.. I purchased a (HERO TIME ) HT 50 WOMBAT new in Bisbane ...years ago..I used it for a small biz....driveways... post holes... light clearing pretty much a lot of things. With a Drill ..level bar and Bucket..Also i absolutely needed a machine for my property for pretty much everything ..and regularly..
The 2 cents ive got on these are as follows;

1 The owner needs to be mechanically/ e;ectrically minded minded and capable of actually repairing things ...as like any other machine ...**** happens ie ..u break it or things just break..

2.Parts are cheap as and Jimmy at WCM in WA does a great job an things are sent fast.his english is not that flash but getting better ..HE does VEWY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE haha good value .and like I said ..cheap

3.The machine is ...easy to work on..very basic .I have had a nigly problem from the start and its intermittant and does it randomly ...Yet to work that one out

4. Performance in my opinion is feckin awsome for what it is..I love my HT 50 even though people bag it out ..they go out and spend a fortume on something they cant fix...so for a small timer or property owner ...go for it ..I would definately buy another one ...hope thats helpful cheers Chris


Ht 50 skid steer ...hero time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire