IH 3400A pressure in transmission/transaxle

mercredi 23 mars 2016

Hello everybody,
I have a small amount of oil being pushed up and out of the top of my transmission. There is a pin that comes through the top of the case and a small amount of oil comes up through it. I have found what I believe is the vent/breather cap but it doesn't work as I would expect it to. This breather seems to work in the opposite direction that I would expect it to. It seems to be set up to keep the case from developing a vacuum while keeping any pressure inside. That is to say I can't blow through it, but I can fairly easily suck through it.
Is this the way it is supposed to work? is there a second breather somewhere working in the opposite direction? Can I replace this with something that breathes in both directions like a common valve cover breather?


IH 3400A pressure in transmission/transaxle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire