1964 Dynahoe 160 / Transmission fliud question?

jeudi 23 juin 2016

I have, what I was told when I bought it, a 1964 Dynahoe 160. It has the GM 3-53 diesel engine. 3 speed transmission. When checking the transmission fluid I found the cap was on the fill tube (in front of the left brake pedal) , but the stick was broke off. I then removed the drain plug from transmission where 3 to 4 gallons of a pinkish milky fluid came out . It looks like water got in there. My question is this. Without a dipstick, I don't know how much fluid to use. I found a Service Requirement Sheet for a 1968 Dynahoe 160 with the 3-53 diesel on this site. It says to use (16) quarts Mobil fluid 424. I also saw where some people were using Traveler Renew Tractor fluid. Does anyone know if this quantity and type of fluid will work in this machine. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks Ken
Attached Images
  


1964 Dynahoe 160 / Transmission fliud question?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire