Leak at Hydraulic Pump Shaft - 510 JD Backhoe/Loader

samedi 25 juin 2016

The other day, I drove over some small trees I had pulled out to re-positioned my self while digging out a massive root ball.
Name: IMG_6532[1].jpg Views: 1 Size: 73.9 KB
As I drove over them, one must have popped up and grabbed the hose running from a t-fitting to the left loader boom cylinder. I head a metallic ping and then fluid shooting out and shut down. I looked under the machine and saw the dangling hose and fitting. I had yanked part of the t-fitting loose. The two hoses that are hanging low were both pulled down.
Name: IMG_6531.jpg Views: 1 Size: 55.3 KB
So, I get a new t-fitting, install it and start it up to check for leaks. No leaks however, the hydraulics are now very slow. So, I investigate more to find that now the shaft appears to be leaking...
So, the question is, would one event cause the other leak?

Moments before the breaking of the t-fitting all functions were good.

For this repair I am sure I am going to need to remove the pump, which won't be fun but I am curious if anyone has run into this and/or have any advice..
Attached Images
  


Leak at Hydraulic Pump Shaft - 510 JD Backhoe/Loader

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire