NH LT185.B skid steer track loader, boom vertical hydraulics stopped working

vendredi 24 juin 2016

New Holland LT185B, 2006 yr, 1600 hrs, picked up a load of top soil and I drove about 300 yards to dump it on my ditch bank and the bucket would not go up. No noise, no anything. Tilt and everything else is normal. I had only been operating it for about an hour, and lightly.

The foot pedals are free and clear of dirt under them. I have full hydraulic fluid. No breaks in the lines.

The left pedal (vertical movement) feels locked, like it does when my seat belt isn't clasped. I cycled ignition and drove the loader around and that did not help. Also there are no dummy lights on and I cycled the safety brake on/off and seat belt clasp several times too.

Has anyone an idea of what I can check next?


NH LT185.B skid steer track loader, boom vertical hydraulics stopped working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire