How to Rebuild the Backhoe Control Valves - 580CK with Model 33 Backhoe

dimanche 22 novembre 2015

I have my 1968 580CK restored and looking pretty good, but have not started the backhoe rebuild.

Name: 580CK Bucket Painted 063.jpg Views: 2 Size: 65.0 KB


Last weekend I went to move a bucket of sandy soil without the heavy backhoe attached and the rear tires are getting very little traction since the weight of the front loader is acting like a sea-saw with a fat kid on one end and little varmit on the other end. I was spinning tires, and had to off-load half the bucket before being able to move the dirt.

So, I realized that I need to rebuild the backhoe Control Tower/Valves pronto so I can mount the backhoe and again have good weight on the rear tires.

Here is a pic of the Control Tower that I need to replace alot of the ORings. Can someone give me any tips/suggestions before I tackle this job? After removing the metal cover (in pic), do I just take the next bolt off, and then extract the entire assembly? I have all the ORings (thanks to Dale at Tractor Stuff) needed to do the rebuild, but was hoping to get some good advice before diving in.

Name: STA72703.jpg Views: 2 Size: 63.3 KB

Name: STA72706.jpg Views: 2 Size: 50.6 KB

Thanks.
Attached Images
   


How to Rebuild the Backhoe Control Valves - 580CK with Model 33 Backhoe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire