Which backhoe is Easiest to rebuild and maintain?

lundi 23 novembre 2015

I am looking at purchasing a backhoe. I am a heavy equipment / class 8 mechanic for a small construction company. I specialize in Refactory pumps. The last company I worked for and currently I am the shop welder. The company I work for owns all Case 580 hoes. I have little experience with Caterpillar and I have never worked on a JD. I know I DONT want to buy a caterpillar for a few select reasons. I am partial to Case because that's what I have grown up with and always maintained and repaired but I have run across a fairly good deal on a 99John Deere 410e in good to excellent condition. My question is this specifically I am under the impression that Case has bushing for every pin in the back hoe for a few reasons one being the ductile iron boom. The John Deere has bushings but not as many. What are some of your guys experience with John Deere or with both. would you consider the rebuild-ability to be close to the same or one more difficult than another. I don't care about comfort or personal preference between the machines just strictly cost of long term maintenance. Would anyone be concerned with buying the John Deere over waiting to find a deal on a Case?


Which backhoe is Easiest to rebuild and maintain?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire