Injector Pump question

mercredi 23 mars 2016

Hello guys,
I recently posted about trying to help a friend get a 977L up and running, and people have told him there's issues with the fuel system, I haven't had a chance to diagnose it myself yet... The machine in question's engine Serial number is 3N6755 or maybe 3N67557 (hard to tell from the picture I got if there's another digit there, but if there is it could be a 7), Arrangement number 4N7373, unfortunately I don't have a serial number for the tractor itself... I've just found a guy local to where I am who is parting out a D7G and I could get the entire injector pump assembly for a good price, but I have no idea if they could be interchanged from the D7G to the 977L, and was hoping somebody could help me out. The donor machine's Serial number is 92V8462, and the engine serial number is 3N87680, arrangement # 7N1552.
Thanks guys!


Injector Pump question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire