John Deere 750

mardi 22 mars 2016

Local guy has a JD 750 dozer for sale that is one of the older models, all yellow - no grey on it. Has a cab. I have not gone to look at it yet but I am looking for a dozer to do some work on my 55 acres of reclaimed strip mine land. Need to build roads, repair eroded areas, push soil over acidic areas after liming. Might build a pond or two with it, push out some brush areas, level and smooth fields, push bigger boulders up in a pile to clear fields of rock - that kind of work. Richie specs showed these tractors had about a 140HP engine which should do what I want. Anybody have experience with these older 750 machines? Any particular problems I need to be aware of when looking at this machine?


John Deere 750

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire