New Holland LB75B Problem

mardi 22 mars 2016

I recently purchased a 2005 New Holland LB75.B. The first day I had it, the transmission/clutch disconnect buttons on the gear shift lever and the loader control lever worked fine. But at some point, both buttons stopped working even though the shuttle lever on the left of the steering column still works fine. So now in order to shift to neutral, I have to use the shuttle lever. And at some point, a noise came from under the gear shift lever area but I do not know if that noise corresponded to when the buttons stopped working. Up under the backhoe, I noticed a black and red wire that were both stripped coming from up within the cab and a black and red wire that were stripped coming from side of the transmission. It looked as if the wires had been spliced and had been pulled apart which is very possible due to the brush I was working in. From what I understand, the buttons operate a solenoid in the transmission that disconnects a hydraulic clutch. So, I checked the fuse which was fine and then butt-spliced the wires back together thinking that it would fix the problem. But the two buttons still do not work and the fuse is not blown.

I have searched all over the internet for an answer and from what I have found, nobody really knows what to do. I do not have an parts manual nor a repair manual because they are too expensive. If anybody can shed some light on how to fix or test this problem, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!


New Holland LB75B Problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire