2011 case sr250 control issues

mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Has anyone got any first hand experience with the controls in the 2011 case skid steers? Mine are erratic, ie, jumpy movements, keeps moving for half a second after controls are released, moves way more then you expect with little input etc. I've tried adjusting the sensitivity and all the settings through the computer with no improvement. It never really feels like you are controlling it just guiding it.

My 2006 case 450 I could pick my nose with it, this one you are lucky to load a pallet in a truck without hitting it.

My local dealer says that's just how the 11's are and wants to sell me a new one.

There must be some fix, 2012 reflash? Other ideas?

I like the skidsteer otherwise just would like to have some control over it

Thanks in advance


2011 case sr250 control issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire