ring compressor

dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Well my old piston ring compressor broke when we were installing piston's on one of my engines over the weekend, seeing how its nearly 70 years old and been used quite a bit, though I'd ask some questions as to what to get for a new one. A buddy of mine told me to buy the tapered style compressor's to fit the bore and just shove the piston in, another guy told me to buy another universal band style.

So a quick search on the internet provided me with far too many options, so can anyone tell me what you guys like to use?

I did a quick count on all the different model and sizes of engine I have around, not counting identical engines, like 5.9 or 8.3 cummins, which I have quite a few of each of, I came up with over 40 and just quit counting.


ring compressor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire