Bobcat T190 aux function random engagement

samedi 26 novembre 2016

I have a 2013 bobcat t190 with about 900 hours on it. Been working flawlessly but now if I hook up any of my attachments that require aux functions like my auger, grapple etc once I turn aux on it activates and is fine I use my left and right switch to say open or close my grapple and it works then if I let go of button it will either open or close randomly and usually will dead head. This happens with no buttons pushed what so ever. Same on my auger if I push to the right and it digs fine I let go and it reverses and then stops then starts to reverse again all while no buttons being pushed. Back to the grapple I have teeth wide open driving across yard they will randomly close and keep trying to close causing it to dead head. And some times it does it the opposite way. Need some help. It def seems like an electrical issue. Everything operates perfectly until it does this auto reverse type thing


Bobcat T190 aux function random engagement

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire