Another Drott 40 Track issue

mardi 29 novembre 2016

I'm considering the purchase of a 1985 case drott 40 excavator. It has 5326 hours and has been sitting for a bit. The motor was rebuilt 10 years ago. It's sitting on a ranch near where I live. If I can get it fired up without any issues, I know one of the tracks will not engage. The owner seems to think that one of the valves is stuck but based on what I've read it seems more likely to be a "broken shaft" issue? It's a fairly clean excavator. I would use it to clear my ranch of maple trees. It has the detroit 6v71 motor in it and again it has been at least a year since it ran. I will be able to get it for somewhere between $3-4k. What will it cost me to get that track fixed and is it worth the hassle?Name: IMG_3038.jpg Views: 1 Size: 44.8 KB
Attached Images
 


Another Drott 40 Track issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire