Help picking a name!!

dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Hey guys been awhile since I've posted but I could use some insight on what others think about my ideas.

I've been working for others for the last 8 years and I've always planned on one day striking out on my own and I think it is time to pull the trigger. Anyways it's time to register my company name with the government so I can get a tax number but I'm having a hell of a time deciding on a name.

I wish it was as easy as calling it Steve Gingras excavating but it is a French name and I live in a mostly English area. Most people can't even pronounce it and end up saying jingrass or Gingrass when it's actually pronounced jenngra if that makes any sense lol

anyways I just don't think it works and I want the name to be easy for people to say so I've come up with either SG excavating and landscaping or Landex excavating & landscaping and a couple logos to go along with them and figured I'd ask the pros on here for some input.

Thanks in advance for you're feedback

Name: image.jpg Views: 0 Size: 14.8 KBName: image.jpg Views: 0 Size: 22.3 KB
Attached Images
  


Help picking a name!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire