Compactor or Breaker kindest to carrier?

dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Hello Guys

I'm considering a Breaker or Compactor (maybe I should say Hammer or Hoe-pac for you North American folks since I'm in "your house") to use for driving posts in my fencing operation, sorta like the guys are discussing in this thread http://ift.tt/2fEqwhr

My question is - which is kinder to the carrier (breakers are common here and everyone I know avoids using them on their machines if they can) and why, and is one or the other kinder to the operator (all other things being equal)?

And if anyone can tell me which would be more efficient and why I'd love to hear that too.

It might be worth noting that I work in an area with soft gound, and my excavator is an IHI 25NX-2 which gives nearly 12 gpm at 2610 psi.

Thanks
Foster


Compactor or Breaker kindest to carrier?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire