D6r transmission problems

dimanche 27 novembre 2016

I recently purchased a d6r lgp Sn prefix ADE
I bought it knowing the transmission was slipping in reverse. I had a local shop work on it and they ran some pressure checks which all was within normal and recalabrated the transmission and it started working normal. they cleared all codes and I took it and put it on the job ,it ran fine for first day then it started to have a delay and hard shift going into reverse when it was cold. the next day basically the same thing but got worse and it would slip in second reverse then it finally completely lost reverse completely. the only code it has thrown was 030. I am thinking it is a wiring problem or the modulating valve for reverse. they seem to think it is the ecm they said the solenoids usually go out and never return like this one did. I have no service manual yet or wiring schematic to do any checking of solenoids. I have not found a used manual yet on the net can someone suggest the best place besides cat to buy one either actual hard copy or PDF. also could someone post a picture of the modulating valves and which ones are engaged in forward gears and reverse gears. This is a real nice dozer it has 9000 hrs on it and ran great when we put it on the job it will replace my d6c so I also need opinions on what software I should buy to do repairs on the engine and transmission since I do most of my own wrenching. Is cat et the only available software for the machine or are their other options.
thanks in advance any help would be appreciated .


D6r transmission problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire