Kubota KX71 with mowing attachments: Can't move while mowing?

mardi 29 novembre 2016

Hello! I've been really enjoying my KX71-3 Mini Excavator. It's perfect for my small tasks around my property. Up until now, I've only been using it for digging and pushing.

I purchased a sickle bar attachment from Skidsteer Solutions, which looked to be perfect for a few cutting areas (especially along the side of the road).

I've installed it, but I noticed I basically can't move forward without complete loss of cutting power. Just touching the track controls a little will steal all the power from the auxiliary port. Is this expected?

Am I supposed to be making an adjustment somewhere to support these types of attachments? I added quick release fittings onto my thumb and attached the sickle bar attachment there. I thought that's all I needed to do!

Attempts to try and use a slightly lower flow on the sickle bar (using the aux flow controls) basically won't even move the cutters with anything less than max flow. This doesn't seem right...

Any guidance appreciated. The bar does move quite well when standing perfectly still and slowing swiping left to right, so I can make some progress cutting. But to really use it I need to be moving along the side of the driveway while cutting.


Kubota KX71 with mowing attachments: Can't move while mowing?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire