2010 cat 304C CR fuel injectors

dimanche 27 novembre 2016

so I had a bad electrical connector on my fuel solenoid valve and the engine wouldn't shut off with the key.. had to use the pull ring.. lived with it for a week and finally got a chance to fix it... the operators seat needs to be removed to access the solenoid valve.. so while I repaired that part, as well as my HVAC issue from the other post, I noticed one fuel injector had a bunch of rusty looking crud around the base of it.. the other 3 were clean.. I'm assuming it's either loose or the base gasket is bad..

I'm not sure which system these injectors use, tight, or gasket.. the engine runs flawless, has roughly 2300 hours and the injectors have never been out.. certainly not high time but I'm toying with the idea of just getting 4 new injectors and replacing all of them.. input anyone?

Bernie


2010 cat 304C CR fuel injectors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire