Please help with Lull 644 Highlander 2

samedi 26 novembre 2016

Really hoping someone out there can help me with a vintage Lull 644 Highlander 2 I just purchased for help building our log home.

Here are my specs:
Lull 644 TT-34 Highlander 2
Serial #: P-118N
Engine Serial #: LD 33470 - U500588V

These are my current issues that I can't seem to get answers to anywhere (including my local dealer who is stumped :**)

1. My serial # (which Lull as confirmed as valid) seems to pre-date any known digital record, so I can't figure out what year it is. The dealer tells me to use the manual that was last printed in 1994, but the manual only refers to machines made in 1986 and beyond. My serial number isn't available in this manual so it's a bit tough. Guy I bought it from thought it was an 84' but wasn't sure. Anyone have any ideas to identifying my machine correctly?

2. After busting a hose in the inner boom that controls the forks, I figured out that the entire cable assembly that manages the hoses was non-operational and missing parts. I've ordered the missing parts (hopefully - since were working from a questionable manual) from my local dealer, but neither of us can figure out where exactly one end of the cable attaches. The drawing shows the routing of the cable through the three separate pulleys, and I found the anchor point on the front pulley for one end of the cable, BUT the other end of the cable is just shown "floating" out in space. No amount of research to this point has helped me determine where to anchor this piece to. Does anyone have any ideas? Any owners out there with a similar machine that would be willing to send a picture?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Admittedly, I know more about women than mechanics (and that ain't much!) but there's got to be a way to figure this out. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Jim
Hortonville, WI


Please help with Lull 644 Highlander 2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire