Case CX210C Fuel Filter Issues

mardi 24 novembre 2015

This should maybe be in the "Things I've seen me do" thread. Taking down trees, didn't want to waste time putting thumb on until morning. Tree got away, part came around and landed on right side of machine, right on fuel tank filler neck. Fuel cap flies, tree bends the neck all to hell, fills the screen full of tree stuff. I assumed screen caught most of the chunks, but today fuel filter indicator comes on. Drive 120 miles to get filters because (of course) nobody has them. Changed out, ran 3 hours, plugged. Changed out, 3 hours, plugged. I hope there isn't a check valve/screen somewhere between primary filter and tank because I pushed some air back through and going to give it a go tomorrow. Looking in tank, I can see through the fuel and does not appear to be anything in bottom of tank. I guess my question for a Case guy(since I don't have a parts book) is there anything besides hose between primary filter and tank outlet?


Case CX210C Fuel Filter Issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire