New to me Bobcat 863 owner needs some PDF in his life

vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Hi guys! Looks like an awesome forum, and I'm glad to have found it! Thanks for having me. That being said, I need to do something I've always despised, but desperate times... ya know? I have an 863 F series with the Deutz 4cyl turbo diesel. Bought it in pieces from a gent who used it to build his house... right up until he blew it up. He pulled it apart, bought everything he needed and walked away for other priorities. Now I have to make sense of it all, at least if I ever want to play with my new toy! The head and oil pan are off. He cracked a piston. He bought new valves, a new piston, a new rod, rings, and push rods. I SHOULD have everything. The problem is finding all this info.

I have manuals for 873's Gehl skids, Deuts engines and everything in between, but some are op manuals, and some are parts manuals. I have not yet found the magic (and elusive) Bobcat 863 service manual. I know a gentleman by the name of oldmachinest had posted them many times in various forums, but has since passed away. I also know many forum members (throughout a few different forums) have linked others to them, but I cannot find the actual 863 manual posted anywhere. All links and pages are dead ends. There's lots for me to understand. I read of injection pumps needing shimming, piston cooling nozzles, clearances throughout the machine that need close attention, more than I feel comfortable with "winging" at this point.

I've been in my fair share of diesels and gas engines, but without the specs and info, I might put together a time bomb. Can anyone please help me out here? My email is Black88z. This is at aol and it's got a dot com and everything. (Good luck spammers!) Any help for actual Service Manuals on this machine would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, Mike


New to me Bobcat 863 owner needs some PDF in his life

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire