Work Related Illness , 10 months Retired

mardi 23 septembre 2014

Had a my yearly check up . Doc did his thing . Told me to lose weight , Exercise . All the normal stuff . Until he saw something ..



Looked at the top of my head and said , Being fair skinned that the working outside has had an effect . Some mild form of skin cancer .

He acted like it was not big deal then looked at my arm and said keep an eye on that scratch . " I don't like the looks of that ". It's still a watch and see deal .



So things at work are still following me sorta . Just a heads up , Maybe using suncreen ain't for sissy's after all . Also he expressed concern about my two fingers that have been numb ever since a travel shaft was turned while on my shoulder while putting a 518 link belt together . Doctor 10 years ago more or less told me that I just better get used to it .



Just some food for thought .





Work Related Illness , 10 months Retired

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire