Credit/Debit card fraud possibly related to the Home Depot breach - Please read

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

My wife was reviewing our company bank statement last night and noticed two charges to the Volvo Shippensburg PA facility, one for $900 and one for $400. She asked me if I had bought Volvo parts online from PA last week (Thursday and Friday), which my response was no, we don't have a Volvo machine.:eek:



This incident could be related to the Home Depot credit card breach that's been in the news. I use my card a fair amount at HD for small things.



Got on the phone with the CC company, our bank's phone lines were down :rolleyes:, and they told us our bank had flagged my card yesterday as being compromised. Canceled those two cards last night and getting new ones.



If you have used your CC or debit card at the Home Depot this year, I would have your cards canceled and get new ones.



We should be able to contest the charges and get our money back. I'll keep ya'll posted.





Credit/Debit card fraud possibly related to the Home Depot breach - Please read

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire