772D Fenders?

mardi 23 septembre 2014

LOOOONG TIME TROLL, FIRST TIME POST!!!





Finally took the plunge and signed up, LOVE this forum!



Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had photos of their factory or custom made fender setup for their grader. I run a 772D but I'll take photos from anyone from anywhere, stationary or steerable. I want to put a set on mine but the board won't go for the ungodly price that JD wants for them since "its been run like this just fine" well, i'm tired of rocks hitting windows. Need to do something but Google is of no help in showing me how anything has been mounted.



I run all 4 seasons here in SE Nebraska from drought to flood to 10' drifts of snow. I use a 12' plow with a 2' extension bolted on and a 14' V plow on the front in winter. No wings (i wish) and everything is on gravel so I use a rear drag setup as well. Any and all photos would be great!!! the more detail the better.



Hope to see something soon. Winter is upon us!





** Also have a few other questions for anyone that runs or knows a crap ton about the 772D... mainly the electrical let me know, if not i won't ramble about it.



THANKS IN ADVANCE, THIS GROUP IS AWESOME!!!





772D Fenders?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire